International scientific and technical greenhouses lighting conference
The first day of the Conference include welcome and plenary sessions. On the second day will be held open session of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Russian Lighting Industry and two breakout sessions dedicated to the scientific and practical issues of using LED light. Researches in the field of plants photoculture gradually leads to obtaining information on the spectra of greenhouse lighting systems that are optimal for growing of various crops and on recommended levels of illumination, which make it possible to increase the productivity of greenhouses while reducing energy costs.
List of topics
- Application of LED irradiators in greenhouses
- Standards, demands and methods of trials in greenhouses lighting
- Terms and definitions in greenhouses lighting
- Lighting engineering technologies in city and vertical farms
- Energy consumption and economic efficiency of greenhouses lighting
- Theoretical basis appliance of irradiator equipment
Russian and English
- May 15, 2019 — Abstract submission close
- August 15, 2019 - Deadline for full paper submission for conference proceedings
- September 9-10, 2019 — The Conference
Participants and proceedings Papers
Participation is free, requires prior registration. After your registration, on the specified e-mail address automatically will comes confirmation of registration.
The Conference program provides both invited speakers and reports selected by the Expert Committee (EC). Wishing to make a report at the Conference should note when registering a point «I wish to make a report» and send abstracts for consideration of the EC on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org till 15th of May (including).
Completed articles on the basis of oral and posters reports should be sending to Organizing Committee not later than 15th of August 2019.
Organize by The Russian National Committee
CIE VNISI (Russian Lighting Institute named after S.I. Vavilov), www.vnisi.ru
By the support of
The International Commission on Illumination CIE
International Electrotechnical Commission IEC
Scientific and Technical Council of the Russian Lighting Industry NTS «Svetotechnika»
Association «Greenhouses of Russia»
RSAU - MTAA
Interlight Moscow powered by Light + Building